Thursday, May 8, 2008

Back to Normal!

Really, thank you so much for your suggestions. I was so glad to hear them! Ya'll all were right. battle of the will! It was just a phase and she is going back to sleep again. I can live! Last night I bawled my eyes out as I layed her down because it was such a sweet time. Even though I want to scream in the day... sometimes at night I don't want to lay her down. Especially, when she is so sweet and wants to kiss!

She isn't doing crib time (where she used to would play for an hour), but I got the timer back out and put it on 15 min. She pretty much cried the whole time. So, when the timer went off... I came in and I said, "did you have fun in your crib?" She said," yes!" (no she didn't) I said, "what did you play with?" She began to list all the things in the crib that were totally not touched in the tubs! ha ha...thought that was funny.....
Anywho....living and learning as a mom!!!!

1 comments:

Hope Atchison said...

Hey Jill, it's Hope :) I just entered the blogging world, isn't it so fun! Ohhh, I haven't seen or talked to you in forever :( So glad I found your blog.

Hey, Jaydn (I can't look back to see if I spelled that right) is probably old enough to start "room time." She might enjoy that with more room to play. I'm sure you already know this if you are a Babywise girl......

Take care friend!