Thursday, December 10, 2009

Jonathan God has given

Well, it's a boy and we have decided to name him Jonathan "God has given" or "gift" Jadyn 's name means "God has heard." I love the sound of Jadyn and Jonathan together. Casey and I just wanted a name with meaning. I still can't believe I am pregnant! I will be 19 weeks tomorrow.
Jadyn prays for her baby brother constantly...when we eat dinner, on Sunday am, night time devotional,on the way to school..."God, help my baby brother grow in my mommy's tummy." It's so sweet. She asked me to throw her on the bed tonight (a tradition her dad does after bath). So, I did and she said, "that was good..you didn't hurt baby Jonathan?"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it Jill...what a precious name and meaning. Love you!

April Brown said...

I love it too!! I'm sorry I won't be having a little David to be his best friend...maybe Shelley will ;)

Nikki said...

and, I also LOVE it! What a great name, and a great story of God's faithfulness!

Donna said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful name and "Jadyn and Jonathan" sound great together and the meaning is so special.

The Hudgins said...

love the name Jill. How precious! we miss ya'll. sad we havent gotten together yet...must try and do that after the new year!

Roybert said...

Congrats!!!!!!! What a wonderful name with such a special meaning. Hope all is well!!

Shane, LaJuan, Jocelyn and Gabbie said...

LOVE the name and LOVE the meaning! Continue to pray for you and baby Jonathan (Shane's first name is Johnathan...spelled slightly different). Miss ya'll and love ya'll!

thewheelerfamily said...

We are so excited for you guys! I love the name and your story...God is good!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

Sorry I am late to this, but I LOVE the name!!!

Elyse said...

So sweet! I love the name and am so happy for you guys. Jaydn sounds so darn sweet!

Bragans said...

Congrats! What a great name!God is so good!