Friday, September 12, 2008

Kids say the funniest things!

Jadyn is saying the funniest things these days. She saw my freckles and said:
J-what's that Mommy?
me- those are freckles . I have them on my face too. (as I took her finger and pointed them out)
J- I don't have freckles (as she looked at her legs)
J- Somebody needs to get me some!
How funny! I am going to remind of her of this dialogue if she does get them.

Casey giving Jadyn a bath:
Jadyn had a TT accident at the park. She came home very wet! Casey put her in the bath.
J- Daddy, my tinie (what we call her priviate) is wet. I can't wait to wash it!

Laying Jadyn down last night:

me- I enjoyed going to the park with you today, Jadyn. (looking at her in the crib)
J- and I enjoyed exercising, mommy!

What they pick up???

4 comments:

Emily said...

she is so funny!! where DO they come up with some of the things they say??

White House said...

my little angel; I can see her precious face now.
Nana

Bragans said...

That is hilarious. They are always learning new things.

Kristin said...

hilarious!!